Skip to content
- Always brush hairs out gently before tying hair up at night or before shampooing to keep hair in great condition!
- Shampoo hair thoroughly and on a regular bases. This keeps hair rejuvenated and flowing with the wind! Always deep condition hair with products that has moisturizing agents especially when colored, keeps moisture in the hair and stops breakage.
- When coloring hair please be careful to not over process your bundles by using a high volume. Always purchase a curly, tighter texture is you want a certain curl pattern because coloring does stretch out the wave pattern.
- Bleaching knots with a high volume may cause the closure or frontal to shed so please deep condition them.
- Our hair has no specific product line to use on it so any product line works perfectly!
- All our hairs can be straightened and reverts back to its curl pattern, but please be advised that too much heat will cause the hair pattern to relax out.